What we believe
1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of all the Scriptures of both the Old and the New Testaments, and that
they are the final authority in faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-3; Acts 5:3-4)
3. We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, and that He is true God and true man. (Luke 1:30-35; Colossians 2:9)
4. We believe that the Jesus Christ died for our sins, and with His blood obtained for us eternal redemption.
(Romans 3:25-26; 2 Corinthians 5:21)
5. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His present life
there as our High Priest and Advocate.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 1:20; 1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 4:15; 1 Corinthians 15:20)
6. We believe in the personal, pre-millenial, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:9; Revelation 19:11-20:6)
7. We believe in the total depravity of all mankind, and in the necessity of regeneration.
(Romans 3:9-18; Ephesians 2:1, 4-5)
8. We believe that salvation is a free gift of God, entirely apart from works, and is possessed by all who have by
faith received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
9. We believe that since salvation is a free gift, that all true believers, once saved, shall be kept saved forever.
(John 5:24; 10:28; 1 John 5:13)
10. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person and that He indwells all believers.
(John 14:16-17; Ephesians 1:13; 2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and
the everlasting punishment of the lost. (1 Corinthians 15:20-23; Revelation 20:11-15)
12. We believe that there are two ordinances that the Christian is commanded to observe: namely Baptism by
immersion and the Lord's Table. (Matthew 28:19-20, 26:26-29)
13. We believe God ordained marriage to be a covenant relationship between one man, one woman, and God.
Any sexual relationship outside a biblically consistent marriage relationship is sin.
(Genesis 2:21-25; 1 Corinthians 6:9-20; Romans 1:24-32)