1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of all the Scriptures of both the Old and the New Testaments, and that they are the final authority in faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-3; Acts 5:3-4)
3. We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, and that He is true God and true man.
(Luke 1:30-35; Colossians 2:9)
4. We believe that the Jesus Christ died for our sins, and with His blood obtained for us eternal
redemption. (Romans 3:25-26; 2 Corinthians 5:21)
5. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His
present life there as our High Priest and Advocate.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 1:20; 1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 4:15; 1 Corinthians 15:20)
6. We believe in the personal, pre-millenial, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:9; Revelation 19:11-20:6)
7. We believe in the total depravity of all mankind, and in the necessity of regeneration.
(Romans 3:9-18; Ephesians 2:1, 4-5)
8. We believe that salvation is a free gift of God, entirely apart from works, and is possessed by all who
have by faith received the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
9. We believe that since salvation is a free gift, that all true believers, once saved, shall be kept saved
forever. (John 5:24; 10:28; 1 John 5:13)
10. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person and that He indwells all believers.
(John 14:16-17; Ephesians 1:13; 2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the
saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost. (1 Corinthians 15:20-23; Revelation 20:11-15)
12. We believe that there are two ordinances that the Christian is commanded to observe: namely
Baptism by immersion and the Lord's Table. (Matthew 28:19-20, 26:26-29)
13. We believe God ordained marriage to be a covenant relationship between one man, one woman, and
God. Any sexual relationship outside a biblically consistent marriage relationship is sin.
(Genesis 2:21-25; 1 Corinthians 6:9-20; Romans 1:24-32)